EZ Publishing data center is located in Sacramento,
California. We connect using multiple DS3 (T3)
lines through multiple carriers to ensure redundancy
Data Center features:
- Redundant connections.
- Power and backup generators.
- Powerhouse backup machines (the entire EZ
network is backed-up weekly).
- A pre-action fire sprinkler and halon system.
- Electronic and human monitoring.
- Electronic and human security.
- Security terminals to monitor and provide
Data center facility details:
Specific network and data center facility questions
can be sent to email@example.com.
- Redundant cable and fiber-optic vaults guarantee
room for massive network expansion through multiple
existing duct banks.
- Carriers and ISPs servicing customers in the
building include: XO, Metromedia Fiber Network, Inc., Cogent Communications, Inc. and Netifice Communications.
- Diverse, redundant paths to MDF and Telco
- Telco environments with 8,000 amps of DC distribution
are available on the first floor.
- One MDF (Main Distribution Frame) room per
two computing rooms, assuring survivability
through an isolated disaster.
- POP (Point of Presence) services on-site.
- Cross Connecting services available on-site.